The Workshop sessions are a whole bunch of business stuff that nobody told you about when you started. Whether you are just starting out as a free-lancer & small business owner, or you're a few years down the road. Sessions about marketing, finances, doing basic business well, specialization, and how to make your ideas happen. These sessions will help you lay a solid foundation, fill in any gaps you might have, as well as be inspired as a professional. We give you application guides and questions for each session so you can make lasting, actionable change.
Here's what you can expect:
- 5 sessions to help you learn as free-lancer, entrepreneur, or small business owner
- Practical application, information, and take-aways to affect change IMMEDIATELY in your own business
- Varied backgrounds of instructors: Gin distillery owner, VP of Product and Design, free-lancing champions, jewelry maker, community advocator, social entrepreneur...
- The Workshop Guide that walks you through each session with actionable items
- Purchase individual sessions or save when you buy all 5 sessions
Who's it for? The free-lancer, idea lover , copyrighter, illustrator, digital media specialist, brand designer, photographer, director, web developer, coder, app-builder, graphic designer, the maker, or simply a creative soul.
Questions? Shoot an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'd be happy to help.